Recently, I wanted to learn more about the Google Street View API objects. So I decided to create a small application. While there, I thought it would be great to integrate a Google Map with a draggable marker for the two to interact together.
(All the code and the documentation are available below)
That's it, I hope you liked it. Don't forget to add a comment to showcase your own Street View application.
I'm putting time and effort on this blog and having you here is my reward. Make me feel better and better everyday by spreading the love with the buttons below! Also, don't hesitate to leave a comment. Thanks for reading!
- Create Zoomable Images Using The Google Maps API
- FIX: jQuery JSONP request to the Google Maps API Geo Service
- Google Maps API and jQuery - Tips to Avoid Using Both
- Google Maps API and jQuery - Memory Leaks Revisited
- JSONP and Google Maps API Geocoder - Not a Bug